RICKY'S VEGAN BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
If you're an O.G. legend, you know Ricky has a reputation of sharing EPIC recipes. These Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes are no exception. They're simple to make, filling, and HEALTHY AF.
Ingredients — Serves 2
- 1 Scoop GHOST® Vegan Banana Pancake Batter protein
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Medium Bananas *~180g
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Blend oats using a food processor or blender until nearly a flour-like consistency
- Add protein powder, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, and half the banana (~90g), and mix in blender with oats until a thick batter-like consistency
- Heat skillet to medium/high and coat with coconut oil spray
- Pour batter on skillet, cooking each side for 60-90 seconds.
- Top the cooked pancakes with the other half the banana (~90g)
- Top with calorie-free syrup and enjoy while listening to "banana pancakes" by Jack Johnson
SHOP GHOST® VEGAN BANANA PANCAKE BATTER HERE
Written by @rickykfitness
This is a carousel without non-rotating slides. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.