HALEY'S PROTEIN FUDGE BROWNIES
Got a sweet tooth? Try my Protein Fudge Brownies!
Since they're made with GHOST® Whey Milk Chocolate, they make a DELICIOUS AF pre or post-workout snack too – enjoy!
- 1 Scoop GHOST® Whey Milk Chocolate
- 392 grams Sweet Potato — cooked & mashed
- 120 grams Almond Butter – melted
- 112 grams Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 40 grams Cocoa Powder
- 28 grams Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips *Optional
- ~15 grams Stevia – to taste
- 1 gram Vanilla Extract
- 1 gram Salt
- 1/2 Scoop GHOST® Whey Milk Chocolate
- 168 grams Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 14 grams Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips – Melted *Optional
- 10 grams Cocoa Powder
- ~7 grams Stevia – to taste
- Preheat your oven to 160C
- Mix together mashed sweet potato + almond butter until you have a smooth mixture
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well. You will have a thick batter
- Spray a 20x20cm pan with non-stick spray. Add batter. And, spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- While brownies are baking, mix together your frosting ingredients and set aside
- Once the brownies are finished, allow brownies to cool completely
- Spread frosting evenly on brownies + freeze for about half an hour before slicing to ensure a clean-cut portion
- Makes 16 brownies; macros are noted per brownie
- Wrap sweet potato in a wet paper towel and microwave for 8-12 minutes depending on its size. Once the potato is soft, remove from the microwave, and the skin should peel off much easier.
- I prefer using Hershey’s Dark Cocoa Powder
Written by @haleycairo
This is a carousel without non-rotating slides. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.